Aloe Vera is a kind of succulent plant and widely known for its various health benefits to the human. Aloe Vera is exceedingly known for its skin benefits and used as an extremely popular ingredient in ski care preparations.
Aloe Vera also investigated for the treatment of a wide variety of skin problems whether it is dryness of skin or medical condition associated with the inflammation. Aloe Vera soothes the rashes and sunburns.
It would be surprising to know that Aloe Vera consist 75 beneficial chemical components. Vitamin A, C, E, antioxidants and amino acids are like some drops of the water in the ocean of 75 compounds.
Along with these compounds it is not astonish that Aloe Vera is enriched with a lot of nutrients with fascinated work for skin, hair and human well being.
Aloe Vera is used as an anti wrinkle, cleansing, and soothing, protective compound and also nourishes the skin.
But do you know that Aloe Vera can help in the weight loss? If not then it is quite interesting to now that recently many studies have shown that Aloe Vera can help you to lose weight.
In several studies it seems, Aloe Vera can help in metabolism of blood sugar and boost metabolism. In this article we add an account detail on how can you include Aloe Vera in your daily routine diet so that you can get help in weight loss.
Coming back to the weight loss here are some mechanism of working of Aloe Vera for weight loss:
- Boost metabolism- Aloe Vera is enriched with a high content of vitamin B which plays a key driver in boosting your metabolism which promotes burning out the fat in body and regulates gastrointestinal processes resulting in increased appetite. If you are trying to lose weight, Aloe Vera is like a blessing for you.
- Detoxification of body- numerous toxins are the causes of various medical condition as Aloe Vera is fully packed with antioxidants and polysaccharides and Aloe Vera naturally detoxify body. Antioxidants naturally cleanse the body by reducing oxidative stress which is a leading cause of weight gain.
- Ale vera act as a natural laxatives- Aloe Vera for weight loss by acting natural laxative cannot be understand but when you find it it will be like a completely natural role.
- Aloe Vera for weight loss: prevent from overeating- Aloe Vera helps in overeating by playing a key role in lowering glucose level in blood which makes you feel full for a longer period than usual.
Aloe Vera in your daily routine diet: Numerous ways to consume
When you come to consumption of Aloe Vera for weight loss, it is very simplest way that you can take a teaspoon of Aloe Vera juice everyday for a couple of days, 1-2 weeks in a row each day before your meal approx 15 minutes in advance.
It is quite surprising for you that you can corporate a dose of Aloe Vera in your diet. Here are some ways to do:
- Combination of Aloe Vera with lemon juice is another option to include Aloe Vera in your diet. So add few drops of lemon juice to Aloe Vera juice and sip it.
- You can include freshly extracted Aloe Vera gel in your diet.
- You can have plain Aloe Vera juice in your juice. This juice prepared by grinding fresh Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera leaf and straining it.
- Take small amount of Aloe Vera juice and dilute it in one glass of water.
- You can consume Aloe Vera juice in a combo. You can make combo of Aloe Vera juice with any other fruit and vegetable juice of your choice.
- Strawberries, most of the people like this exotic fruit in smoothies, cake and cookies. They enriched with antioxidants and packed with vitamin C and famous for its immune system boosting property. So you can add 5 fresh strawberries to 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera juice in blender. Pour this mixture in a glass of water and drink this tasty juice.
- Smoothies have been a good way to consume fruit vegetable for all the time. Even children also like smoothies. So you can add a full tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel to any other fruit smoothies suits your taste and preference. For example if you like avocado smoothi add Aloe Vera to this and make sure to replace sugar with honey for better result.
- Green tea is rich sources of antioxidants, packed with flavanoids and well known for its anti-inflammatory activity which leads boost immune system. So brew a cup of green tea. Let iy cool and 2 tbsp of freshly extracted Aloe Vera juice or gel add to this cup and drink it.
- Chia seeds are packed with fibre and omega3 fatty acids and help in boosting your immune system and boosting metabolism. To make this juice take Aloe Vera juice, 1 tbsp of Chia seeds, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 cups of water and drink it.
- You can add Aloe Vera in your diet with honey. So add some honey to the fresh Aloe Vera juice or gel. This also enhances taste of juice.
- You can also consume Aloe Vera juice with cucumber and pineapple. To prepare juice, take a tbsp of Aloe Vera gel, one cucumber of medium size, a slice of medium ripe pineapple and 1 glass of water. Blend all ingredients by putting together in a blender. This drink also helps you to put down your hunger and also give soothing and refreshing feel in summer.
- Ginger tea which is very good option as an anti-inflammatory and can easily get rid of bloating and calm down the inflammation. You can take 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger and to this add 2 tbsp of freshly extracted Aloe Vera juice.
Simmer one cup of water and add to the mixture of ginger and Aloe Vera. Keep it o heat for 5 minutes then cool it down and enjoy this tea.